- Hot Brie with Confinoix
- Baguette, melted Goat or aged Cheddar Cheese and Confinoix
- Apple, aged Cheddar and Confinoix: Apple (or strawberry) slices, aged Cheddar (or goat cheese) and Confinoix
- Just Croissant and Confinoix!
And much more!
- Baked Brie with Confinoix: In an ovenproof dish, cover the Brie with Confinoix. Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes. Enjoy with a good baguette!
- Baguette, melted Goat or Aged Cheddar Cheese and Confinoix: melt the cheese on slices of baguette. Once out of the oven, add about ½ tsp. of Confinoix on top.
- Apple, aged Cheddar and Confinoix: place a slice of aged Cheddar on apple slices. Add a small touch of Confinoix over the cheese. Variation: strawberries, goat cheese and Confinoix.
- Croissant and Confinoix: pure delight!